Our staff is composed of masters and doctors in mechanical engineering and mechatronics, with an emphasis on analysis and mechanical design, biomechanics, control and metrology. They have experience in different engineering fields, ranging from the preparation of mathematical models to the numeric and experimental evaluation of system performance and the development of equipment for testing and experimental analysis.
SCiTec has complete infrastructure for conducting failure analysis, static tests, uniaxial or multiaxial fatigue tests and tests in a controlled environment (aqueous, corrosive, high and low temperatures). Our modular equipment allows testing individual components or complexassemblies, under the most varied conditions of load.
SCiTec’s testing laboratory is accredited by Cgcre under CRL 0495 and CRL 1485 (see our scope here).
SCiTec’s testing laboratory provides services for various industry sectors. We have complete infrastructure to perform tests for materials, components and systems. We perform tests in accordance with Brazilian and international standards, or according to client´s procedures.
SciTec’s mechanical testing laboratory is accredited by Cgcre under CRL 0495 (scope of accredited services).
See some of our services:
- Tests in tensile, compression, shear, flection and torsion;
- Staircase method fatigue tests;
- Special tests according to client needs;
- Tests on individual components or assemblies, according to client specification;
- Tests in metals, composite materials and polymers;
- Tests of torsion combined with axial force;
- Multiaxial fatigue tests;
- Tests in highs and low temperature;
- Fatigue tests in corrosive environment;
- Tests with load control, acceleration, strain, stress,displacement and angle;
- Instrumentation and data acquisition.
We have staff trained to develop procedures and equipment to conduct special tests. We are constantly developing new procedures, for more information contact our staff.
SciTec’s mechanical testing laboratory is accredited by Cgcre under CRL 0495 and CRL 1485 (see our scope here).
The main purpose of the Quality Policy defined by SCiTec is the keeping of a Quality Management System in compliance with the requirements by ABNT NBR ISO/IEC 17025.
The company management recognizes that the maintenance of this system is essential for obtaining an image of excellence, particularly concerning the production of reliable results, the high quality of services offered and the good practices of all the employees involved.
Therefore, the Quality Management System relies on the following specific objectives:
- Meet customer’s needs on a safe and reliable way;
- Preserve the safety, impartiality and confidentiality of the results produced;
- Ensure the reliability on and traceability of the results produced;
- Increase productivity;
- Minimize costs;
- Train its associates continually;
- Improve the services provided continually.
- Ensures the laboratory management´s commitment to good professional practice and with the quality of its testing in servicing its customers;
- Makes available the necessary means to attain the objectives defined within the Quality Management System;
- Provides the conditions for all employees involved in test activities covered by the laboratory familiarize themselves with the quality documentation and implement the policies and procedures in their work;
- Promotes the ongoing professional education and update for all associates;
- Pursues and encourages the adoption of a continuous improvement philosophy, with a view to obtaining zero fault level and full satisfaction of the requirements by its customers.