SCiTec offers a wide range of vibration and shock tests, based standard methods or data acquired in field tests for individual components, subassemblies and complete assemblies.
Vibration tests are applied to simulate conditions of use and also various means of transport, including passenger cars, medium vehicles and heavy trucks, trailers, military vehicles, buses, and airplanes.
In addition, we provide support at any stage of development of component and testing programs for validation.
Tests include sine vibration, resonance analysis, random vibration (random), vibration combined with temperature, humidity and pressure, shock testing, and multi-axis simulation.
Our equipments works up to 4000 Hz and acceleration up to 100 g, in any of the three spatial directions. Among the possible tests and applications, we also perform transport simulation tests.
We operate according to the requirements of ABNT NBR ISO/IEC 17025, including calibrations, procedures and data recording.
Types of tests:
- Damping test;
- Random vibration (random);
- Shock Pulses (Half Sine Wave);
- Dynamic analysis and simulation system;
- Development of testing system;
- Vibrations for aging;
- Vibration tests;
- Climate tests;
- Scanning and natural frequencies;
- Accelerated tests.
- IEC 60068-2-6, Environmental testing – Part 2-6: Tests – Test Fc: Vibration (sinusoidal)
- MIL-STD-810H, Department of defense test method standard: environmental engineering considerations and laboratory tests
- MIL-STD-810G, Department of defense test method standard: environmental engineering considerations and laboratory tests
- IEC 60068-2-64, Environmental testing – Part 2-64: Tests – Test Fh: Vibration, broadband random and guidance
- IEC 60068-2-27, Environmental testing – Part 2-27: Tests – Test Ea and guidance: Shock
- ASTM D4169, Standard Practice for Performance Testing of Shipping Containers and Systems
- ASTM D999, Standard Test Methods for Vibration Testing of Shipping Containers
- ISTA Procedure 2A, Packaged-Products Weighing 150 Lb (68 Kg) Or Less
- ISTA Procedure 3A, Packaged-Products For Parcel Delivery System Shipment 70 Kg (150 Lb) Or Less
- ISO 13355, Packaging — Complete, filled transport packages and unit loads — Vertical random vibration test