Our mechanical and structural testing laboratory cover a wide range that includes from multi-axial tests – static and fatigue – to uni-axial tests. Our commitment to quality is demonstrated by our NBR ISO/IEC 17025 quality system and the recognition of clients from very diverse sectors.
SCiTec Laboratory carries out full structural validation plans for metal, polymeric and composite material components. Our facilities allow us to validate the structural integrity of components and assemblies, for the aerospace industry, defense, marine, railway, automotive, renewables, oil and gas, offshore and civil construction.
Our mechanical laboratories and our test engineering capabilities allow us to offer flexible solutions that enable our clients to meet their deadlines and develop high quality products.
Our testing services are complemented with:
- Test engineering and design
- Tooling design
- Specimen manufacturing
- Inspections: Non-destructive testing
- Validation programs management
Our services cover:
- Comprehensive management of validation programs
- Preparing a testing plan
- Destructive tests
- Non-destructive tests
- Specimen instrumentation:
- Strain gauges
- Design, calculation and manufacturing of test tools and tests benches
- Test implementation and monitoring:
- Client remote monitoring
- Data post-processing