SCiTec has complete infrastructure for conducting static tests, anchoring and fatigue tests in components and systems for the automotive industry. Our laboratory has modular equipment for multiaxial fatigue tests. We conduct tests according to Brazilian and international standards and to meet the internal protocols of automotive, parts and systems manufacturers.
- Static tests;
- Fatigue tests – low and high cycle;
- Multiaxial fatigue tests;
- Tests at low and high temperatures (-80°C – 400°C);
- S-N Curve and ε-N;
- Mechanical tests in composite materials;
- Mechanical tests in adhesives and joints;
- Mechanical tests in polymer and elastomer materials;
- K1C, J1C and CTOD tests;
- Vibration tests;
- Instrumentation and data aquisition.