SciTec’s mechanical testing laboratory is accredited by Cgcre under CRL 0495 (see our scope here).
The main purpose of the Quality Policy defined by SCiTec is the keeping of a Quality Management System in compliance with the requirements by ABNT NBR ISO/IEC 17025.
The company management recognizes that the maintenance of this system is essential for obtaining an image of excellence, particularly concerning the production of reliable results, the high quality of services offered and the good practices of all the employees involved.
Therefore, the Quality Management System relies on the following specific objectives:
- Meet customer’s needs on a safe and reliable way;
- Preserve the safety, impartiality and confidentiality of the results produced;
- Ensure the reliability on and traceability of the results produced;
- Increase productivity;
- Minimize costs;
- Train its associates continually;
- Improve the services provided continually.
- Ensures the laboratory management´s commitment to good professional practice and with the quality of its testing in servicing its customers;
- Makes available the necessary means to attain the objectives defined within the Quality Management System;
- Provides the conditions for all employees involved in test activities covered by the laboratory familiarize themselves with the quality documentation and implement the policies and procedures in their work;
- Promotes the ongoing professional education and update for all associates;
- Pursues and encourages the adoption of a continuous improvement philosophy, with a view to obtaining zero fault level and full satisfaction of the requirements by its customers.